Beth Martof's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I hope the cure is found soon. However,on the other hand, Anna, do you know if…"

Beth Martof replied Mar 1, 2011 to NAAF's response to mice study (press release)

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

"No, Patty. It is not. Read the comments written on Amazon for the book, "The Whole S…"

Beth Martof replied Feb 26, 2011 to NAAF's response to mice study (press release)

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

"In the past I would have agreed with you. But now, corporate greed is more prevalent…"

Beth Martof replied Feb 25, 2011 to NAAF's response to mice study (press release)

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

"I think you might want to read "The Whole Soy Story" as it is well documented that s…"

Beth Martof replied Feb 25, 2011 to NAAF's response to mice study (press release)

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

"Be careful. Even most chickens that are fed organically, are being fed organic soy a…"

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

"I agree with you!! I think it's GM foods that cause it; soy, in particular. Soy is b…"

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

"Hi Nerida. I hope you try the Eat to Live diet. It isn't really that hard. The only…"

Beth Martof replied Nov 10, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"Recently, I just read that the Physicans Committee for Responsible Medicine does not…"

Beth Martof replied Nov 3, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"Hi, Ali. I wrote this at another site, but I thought you might be interested: Hi Ch…"

Beth Martof replied Aug 26, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"About meat, read the book, "The China Study" and read the book, "Eat to Live". If th…"

Beth Martof replied Aug 25, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service