Beth Martof's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris and Everyone, I found a book review that I know would interest all of you.…"

Beth Martof replied Aug 24, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Hi, Well, after reading the book, "Eat to Live" by Dr. Joel Fuhrman and looking at t…"

Beth Martof replied Aug 8, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"Hi, Lisa. Yes, my life has changed dramatically. A typical day is this: Breakfast E…"

Beth Martof replied Aug 4, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"Hi, Tanya. I believe celiac disease is diagnosed by a blood test, but I have also he…"

Beth Martof replied Jul 8, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"Hi Chris, I was just trying to think of some kind of wine substitute that would be…"

Beth Martof replied Jul 6, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"I just want to add Sodium Laurel Sulfate, an ingredient in non-organic shampoos, irr…"

Beth Martof replied Jul 5, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Although I think emotions play into it, this is why I think toxins have something to…"

Beth Martof replied Jul 5, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Hi, Ali. I had the same problems with doctors. Maybe, that is why our health care sy…"

Beth Martof replied Jul 5, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"Thank you, Tony J. Yes, I believe doctors don't know about diet. Let's face it. I kn…"

Beth Martof replied Jul 3, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"I know that must be hard with your son as well as you, but don't give up. I don't th…"

Beth Martof replied Jul 2, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service