serg navaro's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone try Clobetasol .05% foam while on xeljanz? I just received another prescripti…"

serg navaro replied Dec 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, I receive my xeljanz from xelsource"

serg navaro replied Dec 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone, out of curiosity, for those with success, how many pills are you on…"

serg navaro replied Dec 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's so unpredictable, mine started off as a small patch and quickly turned into ful…"

serg navaro replied Aug 22, 2017 to Where to begin

8 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Lytanny

"Hello LizO, I know how you feel, I was 13 when I was diagnosed, I went to different…"

serg navaro replied Aug 22, 2017 to Where to begin

8 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Lytanny

"Hello! I have question for those on 15mg a day, how do you take them? Do you take al…"

serg navaro replied Jul 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If you're in America why don't you get a prescription and go through xelsource? I've…"

serg navaro replied Dec 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm at about 50% regrowth, started with almost nothing on my head ."

serg navaro replied Sep 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome thank you, I was taking 1 in the morning, 1 at noon then 1 in the evening, n…"

serg navaro replied Sep 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've been on xeljanz for about a year now, I was taking 2 pills daily, my dose has n…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service