rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"CORRECTION: The 1998 Charlie Rose interview is here."

rj, Co-founder replied Jun 29, 2010 to New Gene in Hair Loss Identified by Columbia Led Research Team

8 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"In light of the fact that Alopecia World reaches out to "anyone living with any type…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jun 29, 2010 to New Gene in Hair Loss Identified by Columbia Led Research Team

8 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

""

rj, Co-founder replied Jun 2, 2010 to Amy Proal on Viral and Bacterial Metagenome

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Steph

"Hi, Emily. Full details about this year's NAAF conference can be found on the follo…"

rj, Co-founder replied Mar 7, 2010 to 25th Annual NAAF conference this year?

1 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Interesting question. Neither Cheryl or I practice Nichiren Buddhism, but a couple o…"

rj, Co-founder replied Nov 14, 2009 to Any other SGI (Soka Gakkai) members with Alopecia?

4 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by anouckaimee

"Yes, Thea, and I truly feel that it's hilariously absurd to think that bald can't be…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 27, 2009 to Do you and your partner ever joke about your alopecia?

22 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Jordan Dalton

"Alexandra and Merryberry, I certainly agree with both of you. That's why I try to av…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 26, 2009 to Do you and your partner ever joke about your alopecia?

22 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Jordan Dalton

"What about NAAF?"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 13, 2009 to Organizational Groups?

5 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Georgie

"Sharing this coloring book with your daughter and her schoolmates may help. It would…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 8, 2009 to What to Tell My Daughter?

4 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by terri

"Hi, Alyssa. Please click here for a lengthy discussion of the matter."

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 26, 2009 to eyelash injections

2 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Sean Mandoza

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service