rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen, how do you think alopecians in particular would benefit from President Obama'…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 21, 2009 to Healthcare Reform

12 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Suzi

"Karen, is not "antireform ranters and ravers" name-calling? ;-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 21, 2009 to Healthcare Reform

12 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Suzi

"Baby, let's get a room and shave!!!"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 25, 2009 to The joy of shaving my partner

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Becky

"Alexandra, I really like that image: My alopecic and adorable wife taking me by the…"

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Becky

"Becky, I've got the same question for you: Why does your fiance shaving your head ma…"

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Becky

"Aimee, why are you touched that your husband would like to assist you with cutting y…"

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Becky

"Hmm! Heaven knows I'd much rather put the finishing touch on Cheryl's shaved head th…"

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Becky

"Hi, C Hershey. A better place to post your question in in the National Bald Out grou…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jun 14, 2009 to National Bald Out Day - any Pennsylvania events?

1 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi, Deneene. Here's a lengthy discussion of this issue that you might find helpful."

rj, Co-founder replied Apr 28, 2009 to How and when do you reveal your alopecia status to a person you are dating or a partner?

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Beth

"For those interested, Mary recently posted a positive commentary on Leviticus, chapt…"

rj, Co-founder replied Apr 27, 2009 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service