Momtoalopecia's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I honestly have not seen anyone with Universalis try the products. Of course it will…"

Momtoalopecia replied Jan 12, 2017 to Has anyone with Universalis had any luck with this Monat?? (or anything for that matter...) I want proof.

12 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Camiawalt

"If the hair follicles are still alive there are products out there that could potent…"

Momtoalopecia replied Jan 10, 2017 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Wow that's quite a testimony though. Monat goes in and makes the hair follicles heal…"

Momtoalopecia replied Jan 1, 2017 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Jan, please look into a product called Monat.  Its a shampoo made of essential oils…"

Momtoalopecia replied Jan 1, 2017 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"HI, i myself struggled with alopecia when i was young.  I past the fine trait on to…"

Momtoalopecia replied Dec 30, 2016 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"I will stop posting to you!! Hope you find something that works. Best of luck! I wil…"

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 18, 2016 to Androgenic alopecia

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"Again!!! Just because it doesn't work for every person doesn't mean it won't work fo…"

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Yes it is an MLM but the products work. I'm not sure if…"

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"I don't want you to think I'm pushing a sales but please look into Monat. It could b…"

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"The Products are not $55 for 9 oz.  They range from $30-$38 depending on the product…"

Momtoalopecia replied Oct 17, 2016 to Androgenic alopecia

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service