Sarah's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey there Amanda :-) No need to be sorry... it was just 4 hours lol. Glad yours is g…"

Sarah replied May 29, 2012 to Chemical peels and hair regrowth

12 May 29, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Hello there, well... the peel did just that... peeled. Nothing new, burning continue…"

Sarah replied May 28, 2012 to Chemical peels and hair regrowth

12 May 29, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Hello again! Thank you for your note back... and I empathize with you as well, thank…"

Sarah replied May 27, 2012 to Please Help need answers related to Traction Alopecia, Burning Follicle Pain, Possible Hair Dye Allergy

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Hello there, you're welcome. Sure, ask anything you want. The bumps and hair loss be…"

Sarah replied May 27, 2012 to Please Help need answers related to Traction Alopecia, Burning Follicle Pain, Possible Hair Dye Allergy

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Hi there, I feel and see your pain. I too have follicle pain, redness on my scalp...…"

Sarah replied May 26, 2012 to Please Help need answers related to Traction Alopecia, Burning Follicle Pain, Possible Hair Dye Allergy

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Hello Robert...I always thought it would be a bit easier for a guy to be going throu…"

Sarah replied May 5, 2012 to Just curious...

9 May 11, 2012
Reply by Piotr

"So I did the TCA peel on the 18th of April. So far, my face has peeled and now my he…"

Sarah replied Apr 29, 2012 to Chemical peels and hair regrowth

12 May 29, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"You have me motivated... so this Wednesday, I'm going for a TSA chemical peel (not s…"

Sarah replied Apr 15, 2012 to Chemical peels and hair regrowth

12 May 29, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"I don't know, but I want to try this.... what type of chemical peel... just the derm…"

Sarah replied Apr 12, 2012 to Chemical peels and hair regrowth

12 May 29, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Yes... have you tried a face razor for your head... an electric one, norelco maybe?…"

Sarah replied Mar 11, 2012 to Head shaving. What razors?

1 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service