Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, you can get Iodides Tincture AKA Decolorized Iodine at Walmart. If the item is…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 15, 2009 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hi Charlie! I'm glad to learn your nephew is having good results with the use of Iod…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 15, 2009 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"In addition to my last post, an immediate remedy for this situation would be for you…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 15, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Dear Sharon: I'm sorry to know your son & family have to go through this. I thi…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 15, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I just read the article. It was informative, and makes me feel more comfortable is u…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 12, 2009 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

"As always: Thanks R.J. :o)"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 10, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Hello there Nants! I'm glad that you too found the time to participate with the regi…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 9, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009

"Hello there Linsey! It's nice to receive word from you. Have you conceived yet? I've…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jan 9, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009

"Hi Sandra! I have the bottle in front of me. The brand name is sunmark, and you are…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Dec 22, 2008 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010

"Also: Are you sure your pharmacy really categorizes decolorized iodine as a "poison?…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Dec 21, 2008 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service