Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there Lucinda. I am certainly not a medical professional, and I am only using dec…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Dec 21, 2008 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

"Thanks for the Info Sandra! Are you currently treating your AA? What do you think ab…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Dec 21, 2008 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010

"Hi there Tammy! Kayreyn tried it for a month. You should ask her about it. I recall…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Dec 18, 2008 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010

"Hi there Kayreyn! What super wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you and your daughter…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Dec 13, 2008 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hello there Kayreyn! I hope all is well. I thought I should add, through my internet…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Nov 30, 2008 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hi there Kayreyn! Thanks for your responses. The kids and I decided to stick with Ro…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Nov 26, 2008 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hello there Rose Marie! I appreciate your input! The first time around, my daugther…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Nov 21, 2008 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"I have an update! What was once named "White Iodine" is now named "Decolorized Iodin…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Nov 21, 2008 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hello there JeezLouise! You know, the first time my daugther got AA over two years a…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Nov 20, 2008 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hi Jason. I would give it more time, and be consistent with injections every four we…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Nov 16, 2008 to Side effects of steriod injections

12 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Tony

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service