spaganya's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Im in Arlington, and i have gone to both Bravadas and to Dihana Lynn - both nice exp…"

spaganya replied Nov 12, 2010 to Wig stylists Northern VA/DC Metro Area

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Anna

"i actually didnt go there. canceled my appt. i have been to diahna lynn in silver sp…"

spaganya replied May 15, 2010 to Looking to get a lace wig

16 May 16, 2010
Reply by Kathy

"its really comfortable for me, i dont even notice it when its on, and i dont get itc…"

spaganya replied Feb 6, 2010 to Sleeping in lace wigs

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"and the fleece hat thingies i got from headcovers.com. i also have one i work out in…"

spaganya replied Feb 6, 2010 to What do you wear to bed?

14 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather

"you can find them usually at walmart, sally's beauty supply or anyplace that sells h…"

spaganya replied Feb 6, 2010 to What do you wear to bed?

14 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather

"im curious about this too - i sleep in mine when its on since its such a pain to tak…"

spaganya replied Feb 3, 2010 to Sleeping in lace wigs

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"i sleep in a huge silk do-rag if its one of the nights i have my full lace wig on, o…"

spaganya replied Feb 3, 2010 to What do you wear to bed?

14 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather

"hate to tell you but if you are having regrowth the best thing is to either refrain…"

spaganya replied Feb 3, 2010 to Tape vs. glue?

7 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Angie W.

"i use beauti-FULL brows - they are temporary tattoos (think of when you ere little a…"

spaganya replied Jan 6, 2010 to Does anyone without brows NOT have eyebrow tattoos?

29 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by LK

"I dont get the flu vaccine - my immune system is too out of wack for me. Not to ment…"

spaganya replied Nov 1, 2009 to Is anybody getting the Flu or H1N1 vaccine?

6 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by spaganya

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service