Miranda's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Answering this question is extremely difficult for me because I am not the one immed…"

Miranda replied May 10, 2008 to What has alopecia done for you?

8 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by rach

"I was told by someone else that the Amy Presence wigs are nice. The website for them…"

Miranda replied May 7, 2008 to Ideas?

5 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by carly

"Thanks for everyone's comments. We have decided to hold off for now. We have been se…"

Miranda replied Apr 28, 2008 to SSRI's for treatment?

6 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Miranda

"Hmm... wouldn't that be amazing. He was a great character while I was growing up, ma…"

Miranda replied Mar 12, 2008 to Charlie Brown's diagnosis

3 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"HAHA. Well, fortunately, we have two really good hospitals in Albuquerque. We have a…"

Miranda replied Mar 12, 2008 to Tell me something good

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"Well my girls look EXACTLY alike, it's kinda like Angel is Della's "mini-me". Except…"

Miranda replied Mar 11, 2008 to Tell me something good

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"Well, Twin to Twin Transfusion is where your identical twins share a placenta. The p…"

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"I guess I'll use this to show how my daughter (although all of them are) is so speci…"

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"On the MSN Alopecia Support Group, there are a bunch of merchandise. I have yet to p…"

Miranda replied Mar 9, 2008 to alopecia wristband

8 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Vi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service