Does anyone know if there is such a thing as an alopecia wristband? Similar to the livestrong bands for Lance Armstrong.

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

have no idea hon.....would be good though!
On the MSN Alopecia Support Group, there are a bunch of merchandise. I have yet to purchase anything, but would trust their merchandise 100%. Everyone on the site is wonderful.
So go to: http://groups.msn.com/AlopeciaAreataSupportCommunity/maudescharitypage.msnw

Scroll down, and they sell glow in the dark alopecia wristbands. Apparently they are peach color!
yep they do-
wristbands

would you like a glow in the dark wristbands to gain awareness for alopecia, these are a peach colour , £3.00 each .......... $6.00 us dollars

please send a stamped adressed envelope with a cheque payable to ceri bligh alopecia

30 burnt barn road

bulwark

chepstow

mon

np16-5ar

off the msn website below!!
they do have wristbands, i have quite a few of them. at the conference they usually sell them, im not sure where else you can find them, though....ill keep looking for all of you that are interested.
You can get the Purple NAAF Free to be me Wristbands on the NAAF website NAAF.ORG
i can't find them on the NAAF site- Can you tell me what part of the web site they are on?

Thanks,
janine
I am not exactly sure where they are on thw site i just read it in the last newsletter. I am sure if you call the NAAF office they can get them there
Yes, the National Alopecia Areata Foundation carries them. You can contact them at www.naaf.org and request one be sent to you. I believe they are purple. They are also made available at the international conference.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service