Jennifer's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"His name is Matt Lucas and has universalis"

Jennifer replied Dec 2, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"well thats what they said wether that is true of not who knows. thought it was funny…"

Jennifer replied Aug 1, 2009 to Hair Color: BLD

9 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Well when I got my liscense in cali at 16 they put BAL on mine. The lady asked me fi…"

Jennifer replied Jul 31, 2009 to Hair Color: BLD

9 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"My derm wants me to try the Lattise. But she won't have till the end of the month. I…"

Jennifer replied May 18, 2009 to Any tips or experiences with losing your eyelashes?

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

"Ladies please we aren't going to help anyone by bickering. We all have diffrent opin…"

Jennifer replied Feb 26, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"When my best friend was getting married she had me try on some veils too. we were be…"

Jennifer replied Feb 5, 2009 to The Bald Bride

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by HeatherRae

"Hey Stephanie, you are making perfect sense to me. I completely understand what you…"

Jennifer replied Feb 5, 2009 to confused with how to react??

19 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"Hey RJ, Well for me it t hink it is cool for some one to shave thier head to raise a…"

Jennifer replied Jan 8, 2009 to 'Sympathy' shave?

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Hey Kristin, I'm jen I have had alopecia since i was 1I'm now 28. I went from Univer…"

Jennifer replied Nov 30, 2008 to Scared to talk about Alopecia....

5 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Kristin

"I have never had complete regrowth but i have had the random long hairs though i kno…"

Jennifer replied Oct 21, 2008 to small bursts of hair growth

5 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service