ok so iv had tottal hair loss for about a year or so now and all of a sudden im seeing lots of little hairs on my head and face and some get real long some are white and others are my hair color was just wondering if any one else has had this and do they just fall out again or has any one had regrowth after loseing all their hair done want to get my hopes up if this is just normal

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the same problem, and unfortunately I have no answers. So we are both in the same boat.
I have never had complete regrowth but i have had the random long hairs though i know the white ones fall out . but everyone is diffrent.
I'm also starting to experience some regrowth. My eyelashes have grown back on my top right eyelid. They started off white and now the're my normal hair color. My left eyelid has a few white eyelashes, but you can barely see them. I have experienced some regrowth on other body parts, but it's white. As for my head it has white fuzz and some long white crazy hairs. I feel like you. I'm wishing for the best, but I dont want to get my hopes up either.
I get that a lot too. Its gotten worse since I moved here to Texas. I say worse because thats all that people see to look at are the little hairs blowing in the wind. My mother has a tendency to see one an pull it out. It happened in phases in Colorado too, but it always falls out. I have resorted to going into fantastic sams and asking them how much to cut my 4 hairs. LOL. J/K They feel weird so I end up just shaving anyways. I had a hard time doing it the first time, I always said it took me 23 years to grow it why would i get rid of it now!!
Well take care of yourself!!
And if it comes in thicker good for you, and if it doesn't hey you still pretty good anyways!!
Since the begining of this year I have had white hairs on my head. I shave every few days. I have noticed more white hairs on my face lately and now on my arms/hands.
Oh and heres the best part a dark one in my nose....plucked that sucker right out.

Jeff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service