Henrik's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I am very glad to read that all of you arent regretting your shaving. Im sad to say…"

Henrik replied Nov 30, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"It is now colored once again with a darker color. I will upload photos both of the l…"

Henrik replied Sep 8, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"Yes unfortunatley the one that were supposed to help me had to work overtime the ent…"

Henrik replied Sep 8, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"Yeah today is the day unless Im to tired once Im home. However I have bought the col…"

Henrik replied Sep 2, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"Ok I have now tried dying the fuzz. Unfortunatley I used a way to bright color since…"

Henrik replied Sep 1, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"yeah true... But Im willing to take the risk. If it doesnt work Ill just shave my he…"

Henrik replied Aug 20, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"I havent had time to try yet. Since I want to try when I at least have 2 days off af…"

Henrik replied Aug 18, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"If no one knows. Ill let you know as soon as I get time to do it and be sure to post…"

Henrik replied Aug 7, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"I have white fur as well.. And it seems to be getting darker and darker. although so…"

Henrik replied Aug 7, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service