JeffreySF's Discussions (637)

Discussions Replied To (485) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I have white eyelashes too with a few white eyebrows. Gotta Love it Jeff"

JeffreySF replied Sep 8, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"I have my fingers crossed too Jeff"

JeffreySF replied Sep 8, 2008 to Nioxin and Alopecia??

18 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Lois

"Maybe we should both try it. The last shampoo that was recomended to me smells like…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 2, 2008 to Nioxin and Alopecia??

18 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Lois

"Right now my head has white fuzzies everywhere. I am gonna go take a look under the…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 2, 2008 to What's up with all this fuzz

9 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Amanda Janicki

"Thanks Henrick I think that answers my question. I hope the coloring goes well toni…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 2, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"There is no such thing as natural beauty....Hence my Beauty Rest. LOL"

JeffreySF replied Sep 1, 2008 to Alopecia and Gay

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"You are teeth-ache-ingly sweet Angela Hugz, Jeff"

JeffreySF replied Sep 1, 2008 to Looking good???

26 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Carla

"I never thought I was totally hot (well maybe for a 2 year period) lol....But anyway…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 1, 2008 to Looking good???

26 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Carla

"Thanks for keeping us updated. I hope the next round goes better. How much white f…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 1, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"A co-worker of mine had a baby and developed AA. She used the nioxin shampoo and had…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 1, 2008 to Nioxin and Alopecia??

18 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Lois

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service