All Discussions Tagged 'Support' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Am I being supportive?

Hi guys I'm looking for a bit of advice. A close friend of mine has alopecia universalis and has lost all her hair in the last 6 months. I'…

Started by MattHurts

2 May 14, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

Starting a support group in Harriburg/Camp Hill PA area

I'm I want to start a support group in my area. I need help with how to proceed. I setup an account on meetup.com but where else do I go to…

Started by Tammy

4 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Tammy

NC support group: The Alopecia Community of the Triangle in the Raleigh Area

Greetings Family. I would like to cordially invite you all to attend the kickoff celebration for the "Alopecia Community of the Triangle."…

Started by Sandra Dubose-Gibson

2 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Sandra Dubose-Gibson

NC AA Support Group???

Does anyone know of an AA support group in NC? Specifically the Charlotte area? I'd love to find one for my 4 year old daughter. Thanks for…

Started by Jodi Wertz

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service