All Discussions Tagged 'areata' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair regrowth after AA diagnosis?

Some history about me: 30 year old female, noticed a small round bald spot on the back of my scalp in 03/2010 at 22 years old-- doctors ran…

Started by LunaLuv

0 Sep 21, 2017

Alopecia, bald patches

Hello my name is Izabela im 23 years old and Iv realised couple bald patches on my scalp about 2 months ago .. when I realised one of my pa…

Started by Izabela

0 Aug 17, 2017

Are my eyelashes doomed?

I got my first AA spot in Feb of '16 and the second in the Fall of '16.  I had tons of wavy hair, so it wasn't a big deal to me until the e…

Started by eleven11

0 Jul 11, 2017

Need answers? or help...anything

Hi, I'm a 23 year old male. I had been a weed smoking musician for many many years and took things very easy in life and last august i was…

Started by FlackoFinesse

1 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Stacie

Monat

I have had AA since I was 18. You can read my whole story here I was walking my daughter to school one day and I ran into a friend who told…

Started by Amy loves Lulu

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

Dust mite allergies

I wondered if anyone else has an allergy to dust mites and AA as well?  My daughter (age 8) has both, and I think (?) I am noticing a corre…

Started by MummyWendy

5 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Camryn

Medication-induced alopecia

Hello all. I am a bit scared here. I am 31 and was on some prescribed medication for a few weeks when my partner and i started noticing hai…

Started by hersheys123

10 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by hersheys123

Mentally preparing for the fact that I may have to shave my head someday

Hi everyone, So I currently have 3 bald spots, 2 of which I can hide under a headband, but one of the them is on the back of my head which…

Started by femmejuice

10 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Franchesca Bass

How quickly do eyelashes fall out?

I noticed today that half of my eyelashes on the top left lid are gone...it really shocked me because I swear that I still had all my eyela…

Started by femmejuice

4 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by kitkat

My story

Hello All, This is my first post. After doing countless hours of research and reading all of your stories, I've decided to share mine. Back…

Started by JHen

18 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service