All Discussions Tagged 'awareness' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Olivia Rusk's music video for alopecia awareness

Eleven year old Olivia Rusk is producing and starring in a music video about alopecia awareness and bullying. It will feature the original…

Started by Alopecia World

3 May 5, 2022
Reply by Barbarra BBonney

NBA player makes movie about alopecia

“There are kids and adults that have committed suicide over this,” said Charlie Villanueva, the former Detroit Pistons forward who now is a…

Started by Jera

16 Jan 21, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

"Shreya's Very Own Style" - a children's book about alopecia

I'm so excited to share that after two years of work, my debut children's book, "Shreya's Very Own Style" is now available for pre-order!…

Started by Suhani Parikh

4 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Suhani Parikh

What is it like living with Alopecia?

I own the lifestyle brand Cheltenham Ave centered around living well with alopecia. (Titled after the street I lived on when I was diagnose…

Started by Gabe

0 Mar 24, 2020

Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

"Madisyn Babcock was diagnosed with alopecia areata earlier this year and soon after, her hair began falling out. Alopecia areata is an au…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

25 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by diana

Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

Dr. Phil McGraw, perhaps the most well-known mental health professional in the world, is the host of the #1 daytime talk show Dr. Phil. Pre…

Started by Alopecia World

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

What has your experience searching for a wig/wig stylist been like?

I have had AA since I was five, and then it turned into AT when I was 13, and now I have lost my eyebrows and am slowly losing my eyelashes…

Started by tripleA

2 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Aimee

Free alopecia awareness bracelet

If you haven't already, head on over to http://peggyknight.com/alopecia-awareness-bracelets/ for information on how you can receive a free…

Started by Peggy Knight

1 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by ngzs

Alopecia Awareness on Radio Show

Hello everyone!  I host a weekly radio show...Ask the Hair & Scalp Doctor...Weds from 11am cst to 12 noon (usually) sometimes I feature…

Started by Dr. Linda Amerson

0 May 10, 2013

Alopecia support bracelets

Hi all, I really want to get hold of a few support wristbands for alopecia but am struggling to find any in the UK. Any one know where i ca…

Started by Vicki Sampson

5 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Vicki Sampson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service