All Discussions Tagged 'new' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nyah Nyah ;p

For those who just don't WANT to discuss the heck out of this most days, and are ready to just get CRAZY, have fun, dance, party, laugh, et…

Started by Tallgirl

16 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

Starting a new support group for kids

Good Morning All, My wife Holly and I are parents of a 10 year old boy with Alopecia Areata. He was diagnosed about 3 months ago. We live i…

Started by jim truglio

5 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa

Any ideas for eye protection?

Well we all know that losing our hair is tough and requires new ways of thinking. And Im looking to all of you fabulous people for some ide…

Started by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Aimee

Regrowth :)

So, I've been bald now for about a year and a half...but I've had some regrowth that actually hasn't fallen out and even grew more, in the…

Started by Jessica Lau

7 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

Make 2009 an exceptional, not just an average year!

As we begin the new year and many of us have set our goals and resolutions to do better in 2009. Whether it is to eat better, lose weight,…

Started by Hugh Palmer

0 Jan 4, 2009

Now, I´m a bald woman - but no "object" for "fetishes", of course ...

Hello, my friends.. Ít´s a few days ago, that i had my head shaved bald (due to my illness, not for other reasons!) - and, of course, my "…

Started by Hannah Sylberstein

3 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Marina

Speech on Alopecia in schools.

Hi Everyone, I am doing a speech at a little girls school in christchurch to help her peers understand what Alopecia is all about. I have…

Started by Fitzy

9 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service