All Discussions Tagged 'out' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

I first got Alopecia Areata when I was 15. I think the pressures of school took its toll on me a little… I lost a big patch of hair on the…

Started by MindOverMatter

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

Question- I see this was also posted by Emma.

Do any of you with Alopecia Areata have a correlations between itching of the scalp and hair loss or hair growth? Stressful times with fall…

Started by Billie

4 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Denise

AA and the gym

This has probably been talked about before... but what do you do about your hair for the gym/working out? I have AA and I have a few spots…

Started by Sunflower25

10 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by BLee

Wig search, could you help me?

I'm looking for wigs online at a really good price, For awhile there I was doing really well, no bald spots what so ever. But recently, for…

Started by Kayla

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

Alopecians in the UK - Help this young lady!

She states she feels like offing herself at times because of her alopecia. I sent her a link to Alopecia World, and subbed to her youtube c…

Started by Frank Pratt

3 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Clara S.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service