I want to go to this one and am trying to gage how much money i am going to need... i know how much airfare is and i want to come 2 days early to sight-see!! anyone know when we will find out about room rates?? and i see you can stay somewhere else if you want?? i want to book my flight asap as to secure that rate... help!!

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just booked my room and there was no problem getting the NAAF rate of $139 and they even gave me that rate for the Sunday night as well.
If there is enough demand and we push NAAF to do it, they always have the option of increasing the blocked number of rooms. Of course, this is all subject to availability too. I used to work in the hotel business, so if it sounds too technical, let me know! Traditionally, if the room block is gone for all the dates, the hotel will book at the forecasted rate for that time according to what their projected occupancy will be.

Seems to me like Hyatt is a preferred vendor for NAAF - and for that time frame if you haven't booked your rooms now I would hurry up and do so for whatever is available - and THEN negotiate any additional days. Worst case scenario, take it up with the front desk at check-in -- usually they will change it on the day of arrival to reflect the same rate for all the days.

Hope that helps!
I just called Hyatt again, so now I can clear up my other post.

The CSR I spoke with on Wednesday evening told me all the rooms were gone because I am arriving on Wednesday, 6/22. She was CLEARLY incorrect. ;) For some reason it didn't occur to her to bill me regular rate for 6/22 and group rate for 6/23-6/26.

So, if you're still wanting to book don't hesitate to call. The first CSR I spoke to on Wednesday was wrong. The group rate rooms are not gone yet ... well not as of about 10:45am CST today anyways.

Sorry for the confusion.

P.S.: I don't mind having a roomie, but let me forewarn you, I've been told I snore. :(
To the top!!! T-7!!!!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service