kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Debbi, I couldn't agree more with this.  It boggles me to no end that people are wil…"

kastababy replied Dec 11, 2018 to Xeljanz Depression Side-Effect?

29 Jul 24, 2019
Reply by Muller021

"Hi Jimmy! I've had alopecia since I was 4 years old, which meant wearing a wig to s…"

kastababy replied Nov 26, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"I did, for Dell. Once the lab realized that I didn't have ANY hair to collect, they…"

kastababy replied Aug 31, 2016 to Hair follicle drug testing

8 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Hairagain

"Actually, Susan, that would be incorrect. In order to be recognized as a prosthetic,…"

kastababy replied Jul 22, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Unfortunately, the Student Service…"

kastababy replied Jul 13, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I'm aware of the research going on currently; apparently my forum post was very pres…"

kastababy replied Feb 26, 2015 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

"Hi Marina, I'd like to challenge you with a question of my own: Is alopecia supposed…"

kastababy replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

""I simply feel the way I feel" is a cop-out, and everyone reading this forum knows i…"

kastababy replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"I'm sorry, I don't understand that - with the exception of a couple of periods where…"

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"You're serious, right? As fragile as the economy is, and as hard as jobs are to come…"

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service