I am a man, I think I have universalis (not sure).
I am currently loosing eyebrows and bodyhair, I still have a few eyebrow hairs and 20% bodyhair.

I wanted to know, how do you people like fake eyebrows? So no fake make-up, or permanent make-up... fake eyebrows.

Are they realistic? Do they give you a little bit of your sweet smile back?

Views: 3877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've never tried fake eyebrows. I do however have tattood eyebrows and really like them.

Jeff
I have tattooed eyebrows, I love them!! It doesnt hurt that bad-they use this numbing gel on me.
I have tried these fake tattoo eyebrows, they will last for about a week.
Here is the website you can look though and read about them:

www.beauti-full-brows.com
Hi

My daughter wears fake hairy eyebrows and they are really great. I remember this question being asked before. I get mine from a lovely lady in Australia but I know that the company you have listed has something very similar. i would totally try them and see how they go for you. I know that eyebrows are very defining for men so give it a go.

Rosy
I see 80% of this website is female. Good to keep in touch with more women, but not good for gathering more information about eyebrows and fake eyelashes for men.

First of all, I have seen really great eyebrows on this website, permanent make-up/tattoo.

But being a man, I would rather try fake eyebrows with real hair for myself. I am a patient for 11 months now and don't think permanent make-up would be good with any possible recovery.
Ohhh, and does anybody have photo material?
Whats that?
I would like to see a picutre of somebody wearing fake hairy eyebrows.
I hope this thread gets revived. I came to the forums for this too. theDutchlaw did you end up trying them?

Another company that has this product is nu-brow.com. They were featured on a TV talk show, Rachael Ray. It was called Human Lab: Faux hair. I haven't been able to find the episode anywhere online...

What I'm curious about is if the adhesive is strong. I read you use an oil-based makeup remover to remove the excesss glue when you peel off your eyebrows to clean your skin. I have oily skin, so I wonder if the adhesive will even stick. Plus I wonder how realistic the eyebrows are.
Hi ... I use the fake eyebrows and I love them!! I tried just using makeup and it did not look real enough to me. I use Natural Brows. Most people can't tell at all that they are fake. And I really like having them on for days at a time. So when I wake up I don't look like Gollum!
PS.. the photo in my profile is just my drawn-on eyebrows. This is one with my brother (who shaved his head in honor of National Bald Out Day!
Attachments:
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
You and your Brother Rock!

Jeffrey
where do you get them?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service