Shera's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"What I wound up doing was getting some clear silicone caulk in a squeeze tube from H…"

Shera replied Oct 30, 2010 to Is this really a lace front wig?

5 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"I have been using the glue-on eyebrows for a couple of years now. I find them to be…"

Shera replied Aug 8, 2010 to And it progresses...

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Matt (Mikayla's Dad)

"I lost my eyebrows just a couple of months after losing all my hair. That was hard f…"

Shera replied Mar 20, 2010 to My Eyebrows - Help!

28 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mayte

"I have bought the Natural Brows from both headcovers.com and cheryn.com. I like the…"

Shera replied Nov 18, 2009 to Fake eyebrows (headcovers.com)

17 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"PS.. the photo in my profile is just my drawn-on eyebrows. This is one with my broth…"

Shera replied Nov 17, 2009 to Fake eyebrows (headcovers.com)

17 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hi ... I use the fake eyebrows and I love them!! I tried just using makeup and it di…"

Shera replied Nov 17, 2009 to Fake eyebrows (headcovers.com)

17 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hi .. first of all to Heather .. it's wonderful that you are helping your mom with t…"

Shera replied Nov 17, 2009 to What to do?

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Shera

"Wow. That's very cool. I find this to be a very empowering practice. I tried on and…"

Shera replied Nov 14, 2009 to Any other SGI (Soka Gakkai) members with Alopecia?

4 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by anouckaimee

"Thanks to everyone for their replies. In thinking about this some more I realized th…"

Shera replied Dec 25, 2008 to How do you handle the cancer questions?

12 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service