I am a man, I think I have universalis (not sure).
I am currently loosing eyebrows and bodyhair, I still have a few eyebrow hairs and 20% bodyhair.

I wanted to know, how do you people like fake eyebrows? So no fake make-up, or permanent make-up... fake eyebrows.

Are they realistic? Do they give you a little bit of your sweet smile back?

Views: 3877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have bought the Natural Brows from both headcovers.com and cheryn.com. I like the adhesive that comes with a brush applicator built-in. The eyelash adhesive comes out a bit thick and gooey .. but both work. I had also tried cleaning the eyebrows at first since other posts had talked about cleaning. But this seemed to make them more ratty-looking faster. With the last couple of pairs I have just taken them off every five or six days overnight & just put more glue over the built-up glue on the back. This has worked better for me (compared with washing them) and I've been able to use the same pair for a couple of months with no problem.
Hey,
I am a permanent make up artist and have recreated men's eyebrows before using numerous fine hair strokes. It can be done:)! and made to look natural. Attached is a before and after of a guy I treated. I know you asked about fake eyebrows and not perm cosmetics, I have just discovered about these after joining this site and it seems there are mixed reviews. The people who are pleased have posted pics and they look great :)(they were female) I have not come across pics/reviews from any men using these yet but I will look and let you know if I discover anything. Best wishes, Nia www.naturalrecreative.com
Attachments:
Hey,
I am a cosmetic tattoo artist and just discovering more about the fake stick on brows since joining alopecia world. I have noticed that they work for a lot of people :) Did you try them yet? I am intrigued and feel it is important to be able to inform people of all they're options. Just thought I would let you know that cosmetic tattooing can look really natural even on men. I have attached a before and after of a guy I treated. Good luck with your brows whatever you decide works best for you. Best Wishes, Nia www.naturalrecreative.com
Attachments:
Your work is amazing. Where are you located?
Oops! I just realised your question was from 3 years ago!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service