Can anyone direct me to some really ideal African American weave or wigs - it must look as real as possible?

I am beautiful despite the hair. Sweet and sexy as I feel. Yeehaw!!

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I'm sorry I don't know anything about weaves etc. I have noticed that there are some ads on this site for wigs. Why don't you get in touch with some of the people on those ads. Hope that helps.

Rosy
Check out:

www.iluvwigs.com

www.thewigs.com

Try these.. I hope it helps... :)
In the past I've purchaed from www.Especiallyyours.com which specializes in AA wigs. But more recently I've been buying from www.wigwarehouse.com that also has a very nice selection of AA wigs. Check them both out and see which one carries the types of wigs you prefer.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service