Hey there my new friends. I know that false eyebrows, etc, have been discussed here before...but I'd like to know if there's one brand that is preferred by all of you ... Also, is there (until I decide on which false eyebrows to get) - a favorite eyebrow makeup that you have?

I have typical middle-eastern skin - on the oily side, so whatever I choose needs to be able to stay on more than an hour. There's nothing worse than rubbing off one eyebrow, right? Hee.

I really am not interested in permanent tattoos. I'm scared to death of needles - especially near my eyes! ;-)

Views: 2161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this is an older topic, but I have a question about the temp. tattoos. I am having trouble getting the right color. I have ordered twice and both times they have too much red in them. Also, I don't know if I am doing something wrong or what, but they seem to leave behind a shiny residue. How can I get this off? Thanks
I use fake eyebrows which my aunt bought for me from www.headcovers.com. They r really gr8 to wear & all natural.....i luv wearing them.. :)
Hey everyone,

You have to try temporary removable tattoo eyebrows here: www.tattoobrows.com you can swim in them, take a shower, etc. I can't believe how wonderful they really are. Mine stat on at least 3 days and I can easily take them off and they are CHEAP!!! They have lots of styels and colors you'll love. I got the Crystal ones and theya re perfect with my skin color. Take a minute, you'll be glad you did. No more hair ones for me, they are TOO expensive and I can't swim in them which I do daily for exerciese.

Jen
Hey Jeffery,

Thanks for all your informative and interesting information.

Jeffrey
Sorry Rosemary --I sent you a message earlier. I see you've already answered my questions here and even posted a picture.. I'm glad! That's great! You guys didn't mention what the name of the Australian brand was?

That was one thing I was concerned about with Headcovers, if the silicone/gel base would be visible especially if someone sees you closer up. It seems a bit different from the photo of the eyebrows Rosemary posted.

Thanks for all the great tips Jeffrey.. The anti-perspirant part was interesting. My skin builds up quite a bit of oil during the day.
Hey guys,

I am new to the site... so just checking out some of the topics. I really think I want to get the permanent makeup brows. Just make life easier not having to worry about doing it everyday. Right now I use Sephora's brow express. It works well for me. I put them on in the morning before work and do a little touch up at lunch because I have somewhat oily skin.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P109200&categoryId=S...
Hi Ree, This product is not a tattoo, is not a needle, is a cosmetic pen that is semi permanent, and it works like a normal eyebrow liner or eyeliner. A while ago, I posted information regarding a research I conducted for my friend who suffers from alopecia areata regarding eyebrow tattoo; semi permanent eyeliner and lip liner options. To my surprise, there is a product that is natural, is water based, is made of food pigments colors, alcohol free, perfume free; carbon free, and works perfectly on eyebrows, eyes and lips. These semi permanent pens offer long color lasting last 24 hours formula and besides is waterproof, smudge proof and Hypoallergenic! Plus is only 12,99 per pen- Check out their info: www.marbellacosmetics.com or www.diosacosmetics.com - my friend loves it and I do too

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service