Lori Powers's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Enjoy it!  It's a life-changing experience.  :-)  Do let us know what you end up pic…"

Lori Powers replied Feb 2, 2015 to Suction based wigs?! Worth the money?

18 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Coco

"I'll second (and third, fourth...) everything that Jenn says above.  I picked up my…"

Lori Powers replied Jan 29, 2015 to Suction based wigs?! Worth the money?

18 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Coco

"Although I don't have massive regrowth with this bout (which started in 2008), back…"

Lori Powers replied Dec 23, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"That's exactly what I ended up doing. There's no way mine last more than two days, b…"

Lori Powers replied Oct 18, 2008 to Eyebrows -

20 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Mandy Russell

"Oh honey, Been there, done that. If you can afford it, pick up "If Your Hair Falls O…"

Lori Powers replied Oct 12, 2008 to I'm coping better than my family????

17 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Reen

"Hi honey. I had the injections when I had Alopecia Areata. It worked great. When I g…"

Lori Powers replied Sep 27, 2008 to Am I getting my hopes up?

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Grace

"As far as anyone can tell me, one of my paternal uncles had a bout with alopecia are…"

Lori Powers replied Sep 8, 2008 to Genetics

15 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Mukti

"Oh Tyla, I'm so sorry honey that you're feeling so bad. I was there. I was there 12…"

Lori Powers replied Sep 5, 2008 to Coping With Alopecia

12 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Jenn

"Thank you all for the great tips. I feel like I can go looking now, knowing that the…"

Lori Powers replied Sep 4, 2008 to Eyebrows -

20 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Mandy Russell

"Wow! Those are amazing. These are the ones from Australia? Is there a website to ord…"

Lori Powers replied Sep 4, 2008 to Eyebrows -

20 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Mandy Russell

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service