I just joined on here, ihave a little boys that is 2 months shy of turning 3 years old, so i joined. I was wondering if anyone has tried onion juice and if it successfully works or if its a hoax? I was reading and researching on the internet and that was a thing that came up that alot of people had success rates with. My son has had it since he turned 1 years old and if is completely bald except a few strands that come in on the back. please let meknow i would love to hear if you have tried and your stories. Thanks so much

Kami

Views: 4642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My little girl is 3 and we just started the onion juice today. Let me know if you try it and feel free to check in with us.
A questions for people who have used onion juice. How did you apply it? Did you use a sponge, cloth or something else? How long did you leave the onion juice on your skin? And How often did you apply? Once a day or more? And did you apply everyday. Sorry to ask so many questions, I just don't know how to proceed with this therapy.
I just rub part of an onion all over my head and leave it there. It stinks but so what I'm desperate (so now I'm a bald chick who smells like onions! so yeah I'm single lol) I try to do it everyday but sometimes I forget or am too lazy or busy or whatever. I have been having some regrowth which may or may not be attributed to the onion. I also put aloe on my spots as I have heard that is another natural remedy for alopecia. Hey at least it can't hurt. I've also been trying to get more sun, it feels great and it is also rumored to be beneficial to the condition.
BTW it is reccomended to apply twice a day everyday for "maximum effectivenes."
Thank you Dominique, I appreciate the info.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service