margaret and nicole's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes she does have other symptoms and yes it is a blood test. We were referred to a g…"

margaret and nicole replied Feb 23, 2011 to Anyone have CMC autoimmune disease?

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by margaret and nicole

"Thanks Andrea, that is very interesting. I saw a rheumatologist 3 times this summer…"

margaret and nicole replied Dec 8, 2009 to Lyme disease

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"Thanks Thea. My daughter was born IUGR at 27 weeks so I hear you on having a preemie…"

margaret and nicole replied Dec 6, 2009 to Lyme disease

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"You can try avocado too! Super moisturizing and yummy too ;>"

margaret and nicole replied Sep 12, 2009 to Itchy dry scalp

4 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by margaret and nicole

"That's great Ala, fantastic. I guess I'll try the recipe before school starts. Until…"

margaret and nicole replied Jul 17, 2009 to Lavender & Essential Oils for treatment

7 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Julie Hughes

"A woman I know who is using this recipe on her daughter said she has experienced som…"

margaret and nicole replied Jul 16, 2009 to Lavender & Essential Oils for treatment

7 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Julie Hughes

"I'm going through this too. My daughter started losing her hair just before she turn…"

margaret and nicole replied Jul 16, 2009 to Help, reassurance, anything???

6 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by cathie

"My little girl is 3 and we just started the onion juice today. Let me know if you tr…"

margaret and nicole replied Jul 3, 2009 to Onion Juice

17 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by MotherofM

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service