I've read that it is rare for a person with AA to have a sibling with AA. I'm just wondering if it is really that rare?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fotunately neither of my siblings have alopecia U,however my aunt on my mothers side does have it and had it since she was 8.mine did not develop till i was 17 AA.Btw neither of her sons have Alopecia of any form
hope that helps
Drew
Hi there Drew! It is strange in that no one on neither side of the family - mine, or my husband's side, has ever had AA. So many people have asked me if other realtives have had it. I'm just praying it goes into remission for both kids!! It went into remission for two years for my daughter, after the last time she had it. Unfortunately, now my son is new to it all. Take care & thanks for the resposne.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service