some people do and some people don't, when do you wish if you do?

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely Daily,but I live very well okay pretty well with out it. I miss my lashes alot... Especailly now that people are adding extra's they look so pretty.
Everyday....I would love to have my hair back, especially my eyelashes and eyebrows. i have severe allergies and I didn't realize how much I missed my eyelashes until my allergies really kicked in. I get so much goo in my eyes, I'm always using eyedrops. Now my nails are affected--they're splitting from the nail bed, discolored, and just plain ugly. I can't polish them because there's nothing there to polish or hide. And it's hard to function without nails--I can't untie shoes, can't pull the stopper thing out to set my watch, and on and on. The nails have really become a problem. So to answer your question, I would want my nails back first, then my hair--eyelashes first in that category.
okay, if I could get it back JUST IN THE PLACES I"D LIKE IT BACK...maybe....but if it was all over my body...no. I'm okay with it...to be honest, it's just in the arena of starting a new romance someday that brings up insecurities...and okay...when I think of my exhusband of many years with women (plural) who have hair...actually I decided when I meet the one he will likely marry or move in with (as we have children, so I'm bound to meet her) I decided to be wearing only a scarf that day...so I will face my hair insecurities with her face to face. Otherwise...I'm pretty okay after 45 years with AU. I'm thrilled to meet all of you. I felt alone with this disease for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, after all these many years, yes, but I stopped crying about it many years ago. I have accepted me for me and I am what I am, just as those who have lost a limb to accident or war, eventually you have to accept it and go on, some of us it takes longer than others, I am one who it took many many years of tears.
Seriously I would love to have it back, if i do, I would be able to go swim or go 4wheeling, or anything that is fun, or go exercising. Any of that you wouldnt have to worry about go have a shower again and take so long to fix yourself up, that is if your going out later on. Well It wouldnt really matter, because a lot of people that i know takes forever to get ready or just like to be purrtty. :) Nothing wrong with that, but when i do get some hair, the only spot it would be for me is my head, eyelashes and eyebrows. nothing else. i dont need to shave. thats handy.:) But I have had no hair since almost 10 years. I'm kind of use to it, I have been finding out different ways and always watching out myself. Im so use to it. Then again, everyone is different, i see some people on here are comfortable as they are. Which is pretty cool. I wish i can be like that, Im slowly gettin there.
keep your chin up shasta, nobody is perfect. ive had so many rude comments and or jestures towards me , its not funny. you know what i like to say to them and pardon my french {screw them}.they dont understand what we go through, so aim high and love yourself!!!
yes. everytime I think about it.
Every time it all comes out again I want it back.
I only wish I had my eyebrows back. I wouldn't want it back anywhere else. :)
sure eveyone Hope that .. bs i don have problem with it Now
allah Kreem :)
Eyebrows and eyelashes, I'd really want them back but I'd only want the hair on my head back if it ALL came back evenly.

Without that, I'll stay bald and wigless and deal with the staring and pointing.
good for you urban,live life to the fullest man!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service