I would like to go without my wig for Halloween this year, does anyone have any ideas for a good costume!? I don't want to be "Bald Britney" which is what I get when I search the Internet. :) If I were a man I could be Uncle Fester, Mr. Clean, etc. Maybe I could be Aunt Fester or Mrs. Clean. But I was wondering if anyone had any other really good ideas!

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GI Jane :)
Girl, I don't have the body for that! Hahaha!
No one says Charlie Brown has to be a boy!
A Beautiful bald Eyptian Godess, An alien with jewels all over and nice makeup, Or a warrior princess .
Let me know what you come up with it sounds fun.
I found this website:
http://wiw.org/~jess/archives/2007/02/19/eight-bald-women/

I've done the Robin Tunney as Deb in Empire Records look - it worked well for me and was alot of fun.

I think Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta is also and excellent option :c)

And there was that stunning girl from Star Trek umm...Lieutenant Ilia (she was quite stunning)

Keep looking - you'll find something perfect :)
Oh! Cool website! Coneheads would be funny!! I'd like to TRY and be something that doesn't require explanation. Haha!
Be one of the coneheads. That is the first thing that came to mind. hope this helps
oops didnt realize someone suggested this
Have you decided what/who you're going to be?
We went to see a band called the hoosiers this evening and it was fancy dress .We all went as a vegetable.I went as a carrot.I did stand out and my friends said I would.I didn't know there was a song called run rabbit run .lots of people went as bugs bunny.I was fairly popular I can tell you!
All good things
here i am as Pharaoh last year.
Attachments:

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service