I am interested in purchasing artificial eyebrows from one of these companies. They both make products for men, so it makes it more ideal for men with alopecia. I was just wondering if anyone has used their products and if they are recommended?

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I haven't used either of the companies that you have asked about but my daughter has worn something very similar to the hairy type eyebrow from Headcovers. They are very good and I think would look really great on a man. They give that great three dimensional look of natural growing eyebrows and they stay on really well.

I got my daughters eyebrows from a lovely lady in Australia - but I'm pretty sure the product is similar to the Headcovers hairy eyebrow.

I would give them a try. Nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Good luck.

Rosy
I order my tattoo eyebrows from Headcovers- the beautiFULL brows. i wanted to try the hairy eyebrows, but never could find a style that looked good on me.

if you have luck, let us know! :)
I did.
I did not think that the hairy ones from headcovers looked real at all. They are still in my drawer.
Hi Derek,

Did you ever try these eyebrows?

Jeffrey
Oh my god..yes I did. I do not recommend them.
No Good eh?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service