The first twenty years of my young adult life was spent in the U.S. Marine Corp in Military Intelligance. We always asked questions, such as "what", "when", "why", "if", "how"; etc. Short quick questions that made you think and find the answers.

After leaving the Marines (something you never do in mind and sole) I joined a volunteer fire company and became a Fire Investigator. Same questions were asked investigating a fire.

SO, I would like to ask a question, mainly to the lovely ladies. One that will have you thinking deep within your mind and making you wonder, maybe even laugh.

What is "one" (maybe two or more) thing(s) you can thinking of that makes you feel good about having Alopeica?

We all have "one" thing that makes us feel good about anything we feel is the worst thing in the World. But, we tend to hid it deep within the darkness of our mind.

Then, went we think of good things it comes forward and we laugh and say "yes, that is a good thing about ......" .

So, just sit back, close your eyes, think ...... I am sure you will find the "one" thing about having Alopecia that makes you feel good.

JimB

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only thing right now that makes me feel good about having alopecia is being able to sleep in 10 extra minutes because I have no hair to have to style before going to work!!! I'm not a morning person AT ALL, so 10 extra minutes is like having an extra hour!!! It rocks!!!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service