Hi!
I never really ever get sick. If I get a cold or somthing, it goes away in two days. I was talking to someone that said because our immune system is in such overdrive, that is probably the reason why.
Does anyone there find that to be true?

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't find that I get sick very often. If I do, it is a cold. I remember when I was younger, pre-alopecia, I did get strep very winter but I can't remember the last time I had it. Maybe it is true....
I've always had alopecia so I don't really have anything to compare with however I rarely get sick. Having three daughters who are constantly bringing colds and flus home from school, I rarely catch them. Our immune systems probably are boosted however I'm not very aware of any research being done on that but I would have to agree that it is probably the cause of our wellness. Many others I've spoken to also have found this to be true.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service