Carol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Great topic, especially as a theory of MJ being a possible treatment option. I thoug…"

Carol replied Nov 8, 2010 to Smoking weed

24 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Danielle

"Because alopecia is so unpredictable, really there's no point in going to the derm u…"

Carol replied Nov 5, 2010 to Is there any point in going to the derm?

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Carol

"Tanya, I am by no means a pro and have only had the one experience however I did som…"

Carol replied Sep 30, 2010 to Alopecia and antidepressants

7 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Carol

"Antidepressants are a ten-billion-dollar industry, even though their average impact…"

Carol replied Sep 30, 2010 to Alopecia and antidepressants

7 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Carol

"First of all I want to say what you are making in the picture is totally awesome!!!…"

Carol replied Sep 16, 2010 to Disguising alopecia patches after shave

25 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by JeffreySF

"THERE IS NO CURE FOR ALOPECIA!!! Although I'm sure many will argue, I'm convinced th…"

Carol replied Sep 16, 2010 to The Slow Loss

15 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Jill

"I use condition as well. The word disease suggests an illness - I don't feel ill do…"

Carol replied Sep 12, 2010 to Peoples reactions when you tell them about your AA

10 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Scott

"You look awesome! Way to go! I found it so refreshing to just get the hair out of th…"

Carol replied Sep 9, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"Yay, good for you! Hope everything's working out ok! :D"

Carol replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"Your chances of regrowth with AA are far greater than they would be had you contract…"

Carol replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service