Ok, so i have a question for everyone!!!

i want a tat on my head...like super duper bad, but i have a problem.
i dont know what tat to get???
ahhh i want something that is badass now, and when i like 30,60 and older...i dont want to be like what was i thinkin of back then...so yea

do ya'll have any ideas???
i would really appreciate it if you peeps would help me out here!!! thanx

<3 amY jO

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have 2 tattoos (not on my head though) and they both mean something special. The one on my lower back is a Honeybee because Melissa means HoneyBee in Greek. My friend Sarah (which means Princess) almost got a tiara tattoo but chickened out. That's always a fun thing to do! Cause your name will never change. So I looked up Amy and it means "loved." Maybe a heart? A bunch of hearts in a really cool design?

My other tattoo is the Chinese symbol for my dog's name. I got it a few months after she had to be put to sleep. I feel like a Chinese symbol might be "overdone." But to me, if I decide later that I can't believe I got my dog's name tattooed on me I can just tell people it means something else. It probably doesn't even mean what I think it means.

But I always thought it would be a cool idea to get a tattoo of the Chinese symbols for "bald" and "beautiful" on my head. I don't know why I'm obsessed with Chinese symbols, I guess I just think getting a big WORD on my body would be weird. Hahaha! Hope those ideas are helpful. Even if they're just "Thinks I definitely DON'T want!" :)
I've had that idea as well but I want to know if it hurts really bad?? Keep in mind I have never had a tatoo anyway but am dying to get one.

I'm looking at something that has to do w/my heritage which is Irish so a celtic cross or knot...or clover..I'm not sure yet.

Find something that means the world to you and will always mean the world to you no matter what. You can recognize someone who has passed on....etc.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service