BrandyLynn's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had that idea as well but I want to know if it hurts really bad?? Keep in mind…"

BrandyLynn replied Apr 2, 2008 to Head Tattoo

2 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"I remember those penpal's at the end of the magazine!! It was 32 years ago??? Oh, yo…"

BrandyLynn replied Mar 18, 2008 to Tell me something good

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"I've gotten to be an addict of this site too!!! I'm not from Canada but close to the…"

BrandyLynn replied Mar 12, 2008 to location of people with AA

9 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Carol

"I felt those same feelings once I shaved it off and talk about how a heavy rock was…"

BrandyLynn replied Mar 12, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"How incredibly neat!! I love houses such as those. My hubby helped a friends son con…"

BrandyLynn replied Mar 12, 2008 to Tell me something good

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"Oh Great!! I'm glad you feel that way about the hospital system there and that you h…"

BrandyLynn replied Mar 12, 2008 to Tell me something good

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"My hubby is also bald and I found myself asking him questions about being bald. Quit…"

BrandyLynn replied Mar 11, 2008 to Beautiful bald women.

10 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by MO gal

"Do you have this done locally or do you have to travel to another hospital?? I know…"

BrandyLynn replied Mar 11, 2008 to Tell me something good

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"Thanks for the explanation!!! I find it interesting. I have a friend who had twins a…"

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"Oh wow Miranda!! Your a strong woman overcoming such struggles in life. Out of curio…"

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service