Has anyone tried these vacuum wigs? if so, what are they like? All opinions, good and bad, gratefully received. 3 of us in the UK are interested in finding out about them.
Thanks very much

Views: 2198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would be great to hear from Nuhair wearers...I am in the UK and would love to know pros and cons of these- and questions to ask before I see them. Preferably users over a period of time.

Rosy- I can put you in touch with the Freedom NZ rep if you like- she can answer all your questions about the new cap

Louise
Hi

I just found the advertising guidelines and I think that the information I put here may be too much. The freedom wig has made improvements on their cap. I don't believe it is available to PK clients but if you want to understand the new cap maybe you could chat to Debbi Fuller or Karen Peterik. My daughter has not got this new product as yet but I know that these two ladies have worn it for a while.

When my daughter gets a new wig I will pass on if she finds it an improvement.

Rosy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service