LouiseOxford's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so sorry this has happened. We put so much faith (and money) into these things a…"

LouiseOxford replied May 9, 2009 to Hair pieces, anyone? =)

6 May 12, 2009
Reply by Chris Parkinson

"What a good idea- failing that some pictures on here?"

LouiseOxford replied Apr 27, 2009 to customise your wigs

20 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by LouiseOxford

"Thanks for your inspirational post. I think we could all probably customise our wigs…"

LouiseOxford replied Apr 25, 2009 to customise your wigs

20 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by LouiseOxford

"Hi Dielle Glad you have been in touch with Deanna- although her information will in…"

LouiseOxford replied Feb 21, 2009 to Peggy Knight vacumm wigs vs. Freedom wigs

20 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I believe the Peggy Knight vacuum wigs are made by Freedom. Rose Marie' on this site…"

LouiseOxford replied Feb 21, 2009 to Peggy Knight vacumm wigs vs. Freedom wigs

20 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Hi, Starr, I've been wearing Yaffa wigs for a couple of years- and have bought them…"

LouiseOxford replied Nov 15, 2008 to yaffa wigs

8 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by paula

"Hi Kathy Hope you get some resolution about the cut. I think the Nuhair ones will…"

LouiseOxford replied Aug 21, 2008 to does anyone know of good human hair stylist in London

8 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

"Hi Kathy I'm really sorry to hear about your wig. It has happened to me too and I f…"

LouiseOxford replied Aug 21, 2008 to does anyone know of good human hair stylist in London

8 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

"Thanks for the update Welshcakes. I am looking forward to seeing Jon's wigs again.…"

LouiseOxford replied Aug 15, 2008 to For UK Members - Vacuum Wigs, New Hair Technology to visit UK in Summer 08

14 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

"It would be great to hear from Nuhair wearers...I am in the UK and would love to kno…"

LouiseOxford replied Aug 7, 2008 to Vacuum Wigs - Jon Fortgang's New Hair Technology, New York

21 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Molly Jessica Yochmans

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service