For UK Members - Vacuum Wigs, New Hair Technology to visit UK in Summer 08

Some information about vacuum wigs!!

For those in the UK interested in vacuum wigs, you might like to note that Jon Fortgang, New Hair Technology Inc, New York is planning to visit the UK in early summer 2008 to meet with alopecia clients and to explain the special characteristics of his prosthesis.

Please contact Jon at jon@nuhair.com for venue, dates and appointments.

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rosy

Are you in the UK? If so- where abouts are you? Welshcakes has told me that Jon will be available in both London and Manchester. Hope one of these locations suit you.

Louise
Hi

No, I'm not in the UK. Thanks for asking that's really kind.

Rosy
Any updates pls?
Thanks for the update Welshcakes.

I am looking forward to seeing Jon's wigs again. I have heard that he has won many awards for his wigs, for example, they are light enough for even burns victims to wear.

I do hope his visit is a success and that he appoints some UK agents too. More choice is always welcome.

Louise
Welshcakes....I'm curious to hear how it went. What did you think?
Hi

I don't know where Welshcakes and Louise are. I think you should be able to find them on AUK. I don't believe anyone in the UK has worn this type of wig yet. I asked Alex a couple of weeks ago if she would mind me putting her post so people could read it for those that are interested. She enjoys this type of wig and is happy to answer questions.

Here is her post for all those that are interested.

i have 2 of jon's wigs and i love them both. they are the best quality wigs that ive ever had. the hair is gorgeous. the woman who works with him and basically creates your wig with you is awesome. she spends all the time you need to choose a color hair style and length thats perfect for you.

its the wierdest thing when you wear it though. it feels like theres a huge succion cup on your head. it takes a day or 2 to get used to but no more than that.

my only complaint is that it is extremelyyyy hot in the summertime. its like having a plastic bag on ur head. i dont wear my wig very often (every once in a while when im not lazy and actually do my hair lol), so i just didnt wear it in the summer.

they are custom and made with human hair, so they are expensive. mine was over $3000 in the end. its an investment, but i feel like its worth it. the first wig i got from him is about 6 years old now and i still wear it. (granted its starting to deteriorate slightly, but all wigs do eventually)

if u have anymore questions, feel free to message me =)

Hope that helps.

Rosy
i went to the uk meeting for nu hair and ordered a wig from jon. i have had the mould of my head taken but not had anything else through yet.

fi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service