Usually when Alopecia is presented to the public, it’s in a somber way and seen as “bad”, and to some it is. Sometimes, people with this disease just want to see that they are not alone, and need encouragement. This is especially true for women in this society with Alopecia.

For a woman, bald, her look would be viewed as a cosmetic disaster, not beautiful at all in most eyes. None the less, being a bald woman in this society is just not “Normal”…but “What is Normal?” I ask.

My goal is to uplift the insecure souls of women and let them know that they are “Normal”, and to educate the public by raising awareness about Alopecia.

My Mission is YOUR Mission and Vision, and I need your help! There needs to be More education, so that there's UNDERSTANDING.

I need WOMEN and will possibly use men and if permission is given, I'd like to use a few kids.

If you're interested, please reply or write to bbibby_org@yahoo.com

Views: 38

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Are you still looking for people for you book? I would LOVE to participate!
Catherine
Hey I am interested in you still need some people. I have AA so I still wear my own hair but have lost about 30% ish maybe more! ;)
Hi there, I would love to participate. Let me know if you need me. Jenn
Hey Jennifer, message me and let me know what you need.
I have sent you an email and would love to be a part of the project but would like to know more details in how i can help
sure just let me know how I can help

kelly
I'd LOVE to help. I'm sending a message from my email now!
Thank you to ALL who are now participating in this project...the deadline has come and the project is off and running.

I'll make sure that you all know when it's been published.

Thank you again!

Julia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service