Emma's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"i work with a guy who has definate AA he has half small round patches of baldness an…"

Emma replied Jul 1, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"This gave me a good giggle 2 thumbs up to this:)"

Emma replied Jul 1, 2008 to My List of the TOP 10 Benefits of AU

9 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"when i am out in the sun for a long time i put on a high factor suncream over my hea…"

Emma replied Jun 28, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"It gets better with time, i sometimes feel naked when i don't wear anything but i al…"

Emma replied Jun 28, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"I also have been wearing wigs for a fairly long time now i prefer the Noriko and Ren…"

Emma replied May 21, 2008 to Wow Wigs? European Naturals? -- Anyone?

3 May 21, 2008
Reply by Emma

"Yeah you for getting you eyelashes and eyebrows back, my mum also has Alopecia Areat…"

Emma replied May 21, 2008 to

just now

"You have made an incredible step in being able to bare your head to your coworkers b…"

Emma replied May 21, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"I have sent you an email and would love to be a part of the project but would like t…"

Emma replied May 21, 2008 to Book on Alopecia - Need your Help

46 May 29, 2008
Reply by Julia

"you could try using a cleanser designed for oily skin, i am also like you my skin is…"

Emma replied May 21, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"I shave what little is left of my hair when i can be bothered. i was told not to by…"

Emma replied May 21, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service