I am a hair stylist that recently ventured into non-surgical hair restoration. I got started doing hair restoration because of a loved one. I felt helpless, being her hair stylist and not being able to help her. There was nothing I could do for her that looked natural. By the time I gained the knowledge and confidence to help her, she regained her hair. Now fortunately I have the ability to help others with their condition of alopecia. It is very fulfilling to see the faces of the people I have helped. Now I need help to reach others. I am seeking all ethnicity models for my new Hair Restoration Company. Models chosen will have a professional photo shoot and also be used for promotional and marketing materials Please contact me right away!

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tell me more -- would I have to travel to Chicago for the procedure? If I am used as a model, would I have to pay for it?
You would have to travel Chicago. The photographer, makeup artist and myself are all in Chicago. No,You wont have to pay for the shoot. However, if you chose to invest in our services of hair restoration outside of the shoot it will be discounted.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service