My babygirl who is 3 months now is loosing hair: there are spots without hair on the left side on her head. Could id be AA? I´ve got a son (8 years old), who had AA last year.
Hope somebody will answer.....

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't worry too quickly... babies are notorious for losing/regrowing hair for the first year... most times it's simply friction from laying in a certain spot repeatedly or because of hormonal changes from birth... Try to relax about it (I know, as a mom, that can be really hard!)
I am sure it is not because my daughter is laying on this side. The skin is very smooth and not even the very small hair is left.
The skindoctor told me it could be AA.

Both my sister in law and my son have/had AA.

There are a few (short) hairs in the bald spots - but I don´t know whether this is new hair growing or hair falling out soon. Time will show....
It is mostly on the left side; a littlebit on the right side, but not at the top of her head.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service