QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

What have been some of the questions that you've had during your Alopecia Journey?

This can be any question that you might have asked your doctor, friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad...etc.

Note: I'm surveying for a publication that I'm doing. The question that you've asked is probably someone elses question that they have now and just may not have the courage to ask. Example, on MySpace I came across a woman who has not told anyone accept her very immediate family (and me, she contacted me) about her hairloss. She stated that her friends do not even know. Now because of this, don't you think that she may have questions that she needs answers too because of her choice not to say anything, therefore can not get that reply or answer she so desperately needs?

*If your question is chosen, only the question will be published not the source.

Thank you for your time!

Julia

Views: 139

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hear, hear!!!
I think my main questions is

Why is it wrong for a person with Alopecia to not want to stand out?

Does Alopecia cause you to be less trusting of others?

Do you believe that as an African American it is easier to hide behind weaves than other races to disguise their hairloss?
One question what has made my life miserable sometimes is: What will I do if I have a child one day who has alopecia too because of I do? What will I do to make her life as normal as possible.
Wow! That's interesting because I have a 7 year old who has AA...it's not at a bad stage and I pray that it doesnt get to that point but if it does we will deal and she is more educated than ever about Alopecia because of me.
More questions:

Why is it that I can be AT on my head and my limbs and still have growth in my pubic area and have eyelashes and eyebrows?

If I keep shaving the two patches on my head so that they are just as smooth as the rest of my head, will the hair on those two patches eventually stop growing just like the rest of my head has?

WHY can't AA just affect my legs? I'm tired of shaving them!!!
Hi all, my first comment .

From my younger daughter whose older sister has AU.

Why can't I have sleep overs at my house?

Why do my friends have to wait in the garage before they come in the house?

Many more along this line..

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service