ι donт ĸnow anyтнιng aвoυт тнιѕ ѕιтe o.o
and yeaн.
ι donт ĸnow ιғ ι waѕ ѕυppoѕed тo poѕт тнιѕ вυlleтιn -.-

ι нave aloтa вald ѕpoтѕ, вυт тнere ιѕ вarley any вald ѕpoтѕ ιn тнe мιddle.
ѕo ιnѕтead oғ ѕнavιng all мy нaιr oғғ, ιм leavιng нaιr ιn тнe мιddle тo мaĸe a мoнawĸ ^-^ хd вecaυѕe ιм weιrd.

and ιм geттιng a wιg.
вυт тнaт woυld rυιn мy pιnĸ нaιr repυтaтιon d:

ѕo ιм noт ѕo нappy aвoυт ιт хd

wellz... o.0

ι donт really ĸnow тнιѕ ѕιтe...
ѕorry ιғ ι waѕnт ѕυppoѕed тo poѕт тнιѕ тнιngy -.-

and... тнanх ғor readιng тнιѕ

please watch my vids and subscribe if yew can D:
http://youtube.com/vanessavandalism

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heya..

i know EXACTLY what you're going through.. i used to be known for my hair and was real scene till i got this.. and tried so hard to cover everything up and was like errgh.. i couldnt spike my back up anymore but at least my fringe (or bangs in the US) was okay... but it just got worse with more hair falling out and i took the plunge and shaved my head... i dunno whether it was a good idea but it feels better and hopefully everything will go back to normal..

the mohawk idea sounds ace btw
omg :o mee too. it sucks that ppl cant really be scene anymore if their hair falls out D:
i just wanna get a wig and cut it scene o.o
were ppl like "wooah" when u shaved it all off?
yerp it does suck but we cant really do much i guess :S

yeah people were really shocked when i shaved it off but like kinda understanding tho.. they kept asking whyyy... plus one of my friends made stupid jokes but its best to laugh along and not take it seriously.. like calling me cemo nick.. ha :/

plus i wore a new era cap for a while but it just didnt look right without hair LOL

but most are all kool with it now.

ohh and i was thinking about doing the wig thing but then thought you know people like touching your hair and stuff... if my wig came off in front of loads of peeps i would just die :P so im just sticking with nothing till it grows back. it WILL grow back :P

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service