Nick's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"As I am on XR (with the extended half-life) I may tweak my daily administration to t…"

Nick replied Nov 15 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9507 Nov 28
Reply by Fab

"What's everyone's dosing schedule? Do you split your dosage or do you take it all a…"

Nick replied Nov 15 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9507 Nov 28
Reply by Fab

"Hello Everyone! Just curious which courier service people from the UK use when orde…"

Nick replied Nov 7 to Xeljanz from India

1071 Nov 7
Reply by Nick

"Thanks. The rep that I was 'communicating' with was Shamiul. I wrote a message to Mo…"

Nick replied Oct 25 to Xeljanz from India

1071 Nov 7
Reply by Nick

"Hey Ivy! Just wondering which rep you are dealing with at beacon? I'm getting quite…"

Nick replied Oct 24 to Xeljanz from India

1071 Nov 7
Reply by Nick

"Amazing. Thank you so much!!! I'll message you now. "

Nick replied Oct 21 to Xeljanz from India

1071 Nov 7
Reply by Nick

"Right, clutching at straws here but I wondered if anyone in the UK might have a box…"

Nick replied Oct 21 to Xeljanz from India

1071 Nov 7
Reply by Nick

"Fingers crossed!! "

Nick replied Oct 18 to Xeljanz from India

1071 Nov 7
Reply by Nick

"Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll just sit tight. Oh and I'm from the UK so hopeful…"

Nick replied Oct 17 to Xeljanz from India

1071 Nov 7
Reply by Nick

"Has anyone placed an order lately? It's my first time and according to my bank funds…"

Nick replied Oct 17 to Xeljanz from India

1071 Nov 7
Reply by Nick

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2022   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service